Registrations have closed.
Towards Next-Generation Manufacturing Systems through Autonomous Quality
507 507 people viewed this event.
Philips, the global leader in technology solutions mainly focused in electronic products and health care market, will present a pilot dedicated to apply Autonomous Quality in one of its production lines. Then, Airbus, pioner in design and manufacturing of aircrafts, will talk about the impact of Autonomous Quality manufacturing Systems design on the trade space framework.
|10:05 -10:45||Pilot 1: Trade space framework for Autonomous Quality Manufacturing Systems’ Design + Q&A (AIRBUS)
• Rebeca Arista: Industrial System Digital Continuity Specialist at Airbus
• Xiaochen Zheng: Postdoc scientist in ICT for Sustainable Manufacturing group, EPFL
• Jinzhi Lu: Postdoc scientist in ICT for Sustainable Manufacturing group, EPFL
• Joachim Lentes: Head of Digital Engineering at Fraunhofer IAO
• Fernando Ubis: Research and Development Management at Visual Components
|10:45- 11:25||Pilot 2: Creating a competitive factory by application of autonomous quality on a PHILIPS OneBlade shaving unit production line + Q&A (PHILIPS)
• Jelle Keizer: Project Lead Innovation & Public-Private Partnerships, Philips
• Rob Snel: Senior Systems Engineer at TNO
• Simon Wolf: Research Associate Signal Processing at Fraunhofer IPA
• Martijn Rooker: Innovation project & funding manager at TTTech
|11:25-11:30||Closure of the event